Joining from the AB group

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Figtree3, May 15, 2014.

1. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Good morning, Wilson. :)

Pillarboxred, birgittaw, AF and silverthwait are all signed up. (If you type a name into the Find Member box on the Notable Members page, you will get a dropdown list of member names that match what you are typing, meaning that the name is registered.) But if someone uses a different ID than you are used to knowing them by, that won't work, of course.

I heard from 916bulldogs (Mikey) by email this morning and he says he'll check it out.

I could have sworn I saw a post by just plain Sue when I first signed up here, but I guess I was wrong or she's using a different ID.

I have a list I made over the weekend. Can anyone tell me if these names have already been invited?

Northernridge
    Vitry-le-francois
    khl889
    md1919
    potterypeddling
    gregsglass
    looking4auctions
    8838edward
    terpntique
    Flanagan-laneantiques
    shoecitychampions

The list was longer, but I found and removed those duplicates.

:cat:

2. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

The last two have joined but not posted, as has ownedbybear,the others have been invited either by me or Bev.
    I`ve also invited, Rudy, Messi, Highly, Charmar10, looking4auctions,vitry-le francois,flanagan,kardinalisimo,milestoneks,md1919,lapetus-rocks,
    shoecitychampions,dragonflywink,pentiques,naaaaf,916bulldogs123.

3. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

bakersgma,
    You posted as I was typing, :D

4. birgittaw

birgittaw Active Member

I'm here, lurking mostly. Had cataract surgery in my remaining good eye which was not very good -- but now i can see! Getting beach time in now that I can safely drive again....

I did buy a rug that I will post a question on in a bit -- I did see Taupou on here, did I not?

spirit-of-shiloh likes this.
  5. 707susang

707susang Active Member

Waving~~~~ I'm on vacation, real vacation, and on someone else's computer. I just signed up!

6. 707susang

707susang Active Member

Hey, Birg! I'm doing beach time too.

7. Bakersgma

Okie dokie!

8. Bakersgma

(((Sue))) Glad to see you made it!

9. 707susang

707susang Active Member

Thank you! Good to see you and everyone else as well. When I get home, I'll figure out all the avatar and stuff.

Yay! Smileys that work! :happy:

10. 42Skeezix

42Skeezix Moderator Moderator

Is AF on board? i sent him a link, along with a few others mentioned above.

Hi Sue,I was hoping you'd find your way here:happy:.

11. Bakersgma

Yes, Don. He's signed up.

Sue - I think I have stumbled upon the explanation of the smiley placement issue over there. Browser dependent. Using IE - placement defaults to beginning of post. Using FF - goes where your cursor is.

12. 707susang

707susang Active Member

Ah! Good to know. Let's see if I can put a photo here..

Last night's sunset..

Well, not as easy as I thought. I'll figure it out when I get home.

13. 707susang

707susang Active Member

Hey, Don! :happy:

14. Bakersgma

If you're getting the pic from your own computer, you need to use "Upload a File" which appears next to Post Reply (I think.)

707susang likes this.
  15. tyeldom3

tyeldom3 Well-Known Member

Hi Sue!:cat:

16. 707susang

707susang Active Member

Hi, back atcha! Is there a special way to not quote the person before you? I scrolled over it and hit delete, is that the way?

17. Bakersgma

Sue - To quote you, I used the Reply located in the lower right corner of what you wrote.

To reply in general, or without quoting, use the reply box that appears under the last post and click the Post Reply outlined in blue when you are finished typing.

18. 707susang

707susang Active Member

Now I see that! Duh...:wacky:

19. User 38

User 38 Guest

Hi Bakersgma,

;)Thanks for the directions....like many of the others, I'm still learning how to navigate around this site.
    It sure is good to see so many familiar 'faces' here, and as you say more are registering each day.
    :happy:Keep 'em coming Davey..!!

20. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I noticed that somebody posted in the Finds thread on the AB saying that charmar is unable to login to eBay. I hope her invitation went out before that happened. It appears that the last time she logged in to those boards was the 23rd. If anybody happens to have an email address for her, might want to send her a message.

Draft saved Draft deleted