Joining from the AB group

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Figtree3, May 15, 2014.

1. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

I thought the signup had not worked, when I tried it a week or two ago.

(Just waving, not drowning.)

;)

2. Tauriel

Tauriel Active Member

BIG HELLO !!

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  3. tyeldom3

tyeldom3 Well-Known Member

Hi tauriel!
    Glad you made it! Each day, more members are arriving! This board is a breath of fresh air;):p:D:cat::chicken:

4. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

I emailed you right back to let you know Peter had admitted you after the sign up failed.
    Its been running two weeks now, you have missed all the fun:cool::cigar:
    Welcome aboard.

5. Tauriel

Tauriel Active Member

Certainly can say that again!!

6. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

It's good to see you here, AF!

7. Tauriel

Tauriel Active Member

<3 <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxox :) well... those are supposed to be hearts....sending you love :)

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  8. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

Thanks Taur. XOXOXOXOX

SENDING LOVE RIGHT BACK AT'CHA!
    <3

Tauriel likes this.
  9. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

Hi all -
    I see Crowleys made it.
    Didn't realize that Owned was already signed up.

I've sent an email to gabla and tallcakes.

Here's a list of some other PGP people. I can't access my ebay messages. Does anyone have contact with these people.

ascot auctions
    cherryhill
    classiquejunque
    hartsman
    janetpjohn
    md1919
    mr2real
    raaphds
    wildrose

Tauriel likes this.
  10. jesusrocks3339

jesusrocks3339 New Member

not sure how to post, but I found a spot so I am going with it! Thanks to Davey for the invite, I "know" him from the coin board, which btw has it's own big bad troll and a few sidekicks that have made life interesting since I starting posting on eBay forums. Overall it has been a great experience and even the trolls can be fun sometimes, but other times, not so much. Junior High was sort of the same, right:depressed:

Since we will be all thrown together on the ebay boards soon and no one is sure how that will pan out it is good to see some of the same folks here. Lots of gems here!!

I do not know much about antiques, but I do have some knowledge of gold, silver, jewelry, flatware, coins, that sort of thing. I am a licensed PM dealer, have a B & M that I run for my dear old dad, and I do some bench jewelry work. I hope to help out whenever possible , but I suspect I will be the one looking for advice more than giving it. ~later, Lori

spirit-of-shiloh and Tauriel like this.
  11. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Administrator Moderator

Howdy @jesusrocks3339 you might like our other board www.cointalk.com too... and don't forget to invite all your buddies from the eBay coin boards over there too ;)

spirit-of-shiloh and Tauriel like this.
  12. Tauriel

Tauriel Active Member

I posted this on the welcome page so I hope it ok to post here...
    I think it may help in contacting boardies from ebot...so:

I am hoping everyone here is contacting as many boardies as possible before we all get lost in the stew that it looks like it will be on the ebot forums in a couple days. I have sent info to this site to a couple dozen folks I recognize so far. I found by having 3 windows open , one for members page here, one for Private Messages on ebot, and one for the ebot boards, I can copy a name from the board , quickly drop it into the search for member here, and find out if they are here yet. Then if they aren't I cut and drop a "form" invite to them thru their personal message link. It takes about a minute to do the whole process. The more folks we can get here the better it will be for the liveliness of the board I would think :)

13. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Welcome Silverthwait!

So glad to see you finally made it. :kiss:

silverthwait likes this.
  14. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

tauriel -
    I tried to contact cousins55 -her name is Anita - from the PGP board. The email I have for her is an old one and didn't go through.

She has a list of personal email addresses for the PGP peeps who were dissatisfied with the last change and were afraid the board would disappear a few years back.

Could you try contacting her and asking her to join. Then maybe she can check her list of emails against those who have already joined here.

I had a response back from Tallcakes. He is going to check out the forums here.

I'm leaving soon for the Bay Area and won't be back until very late tonight.
    Will check back tomorrow morning to see how things are progressing here.

Tauriel likes this.
  15. Tauriel

Tauriel Active Member

I'll see what I can do... I'll check in later :)

16. spirit-of-shiloh

spirit-of-shiloh Well-Known Member

Hi,well I have sent so many messages to the mods and quoted DSS and how he was ruining the boards with his nonsense, their reply was IGNORE him,or just learn to get along??? I then foun their FB page and posted there and another boardie commented under my post. NOTHING? Then last week I posted about DSS again and how I was banned and their reply was.....
    Lithium Technologies commented on your post.
    Lithium Technologies wrote: "Hello Linda, while we can understand your frustration with certain aspects and people in the community, the Lithium Facebook page is not the appropriate place to air one specific customer and user concerns directly. Each of our customers community has an escalation process which they manage and enforce. We have given you the opportunity to air your issues in the past on this page, we kindly ask you to refrain from posting further comments related to specific users on this page. Best regards, Lithium social team."

antidiem likes this.
  17. spirit-of-shiloh

I saved this reply as my post was removed,LOL. They failed to remove my others ;)

antidiem likes this.
  18. spirit-of-shiloh

OOPS.forgot to say HELLO to all the boardies :) What a breath of fresh air.:happy:
    :cat::dead::bored::cyclops::troll::p:writer::peeking::kiss::joyful::couchpotato::bucktooth:

antidiem and Tauriel like this.
  19. Tauriel

Tauriel Active Member

SOOOO glad to see YOU!! long time no see lol......

aka: 19561945 :)

spirit-of-shiloh likes this.
  20. Tauriel

Tauriel Active Member

I sent her a message, nothing back yet.

clutteredcloset49 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted