Featured Jubilee china

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Chinoiserie, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Chinoiserie

Chinoiserie Well-Known Member

I grabbed these two cheeky little fellas the other day. A bit vulgar but maybe collectable. Struggling to find a reference to jubilee china as the keyword jubilee creates a lot of irrelevant results.

IMG20230825132049_copy_998x1331.jpg IMG20230825132101_copy_1072x1429.jpg IMG20230825132055_copy_1337x1784.jpg

judy, Bronwen and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I can imagine. Maybe if you google "porcelain pixie on goose"?

Figtree3, Chinoiserie, judy and 3 others like this.
  3. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

My quick google turned up nada, but this might be a factory that makes commemorative ware as well as tea wares. That type of backstamp is seen on Staffordshire china from say, the 1950s on up. I can't remember exactly when "fine bone china" was added to some backstamps.

4. Chinoiserie

I have found similar items with some keywords, elves, Christmas elves etc but nothing by jubilee.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  5. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Are they a salt and pepper set?

Chinoiserie likes this.
  6. Chinoiserie

I don't recall seeing any holes in their heads but not certain. I am away at the moment so will have a look when I get back tomorrow.

7. Chinoiserie

Quick follow up. I have checked them and there are no holes in the heads so I dont think it is a crust set.

bercrystal likes this.
  8. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

The joys of autocorrect.;)

kentworld and Chinoiserie like this.
  9. Chinoiserie

Argh I actually changed that once and it did it again. Noooooooo

Any Jewelry likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted