Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Silver
>
Just a few scraps of silver
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="MrNate, post: 499878, member: 5515"]Hi everyone,</p><p><br /></p><p>I figured I'd share my modest finds today. I had a good time hunting, but no major scores to report today. I ended up finding an 800 silver souvenir spoon, a salt shaker with a sterling lid and what appears to be cut oyster shell for the holes? And my favorite piece is this crystal item (what would you call it? candy jar?) with a sterling silver lid handle.</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]164427[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]164428[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]164429[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]164430[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]164431[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]164432[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="MrNate, post: 499878, member: 5515"]Hi everyone, I figured I'd share my modest finds today. I had a good time hunting, but no major scores to report today. I ended up finding an 800 silver souvenir spoon, a salt shaker with a sterling lid and what appears to be cut oyster shell for the holes? And my favorite piece is this crystal item (what would you call it? candy jar?) with a sterling silver lid handle. [ATTACH=full]164427[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]164428[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]164429[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]164430[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]164431[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]164432[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Silver
>
Just a few scraps of silver
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...