Just for today...Finds...Thrift store owner.

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by CHSH, Oct 26, 2019.

1. CHSH

CHSH Active Member

Thrift store. . . finds. Asked the man if I could purchase sight unseen the entire card tables of Jewelry in plastic bins for what I had in my wallet. He said how much do you have. We looked. Almost 10 dollars. He said all for 5 would be appropriate for you. He said he was a religious man and he had no idea why he was saying this. I made 4 trips with the buckets and bins to the vehicle. He was glowing gifting the jewelry. I payed the man and he said now look around... You have almost 5 left - pay it forward today. I donated to the thrift store shopper next to me. You see... I was subconsciously purchasing it for my 19 year old daughter. She tragically and suddenly passed away 7 years ago. He said I had the bluest eyes he had ever seen-the window to your soul is shining. There are Angels among us. I wear one thrift store angel piece and will gift the rest to a Church. I sent some out as a secret Santa but shipping is too expensive. I pray to God to show me the church and timing. Bless others. Testimony. Hugs...

Raji, Skywalker, Kisa and 8 others like this.
  2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

WOW!!! That was so sweet!!! And SO SORRY for your loss......many Blessings to you.........

Christmasjoy, judy and scoutshouse like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted