Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
knitted flowers on plastic stems and leaves
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 1465786, member: 9614"]I opened up a card board cylinder that had not been opened since 1976 and </p><p>one of the items I found in it were these knitted flowers on plastic steams with</p><p>plastic leaves. The dimensions are around 8" from the tip of the flower to the </p><p>end of the stem. The bud dimensions are like 1 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 1" I was wondering</p><p>what these knitted flowers on plastic stems with plastic leaves are, were these made from kits and about how old they maybe. Thank you for your assistance in this matter. Rob</p><p>[ATTACH=full]225215[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]225216[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]225217[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]225218[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 1465786, member: 9614"]I opened up a card board cylinder that had not been opened since 1976 and one of the items I found in it were these knitted flowers on plastic steams with plastic leaves. The dimensions are around 8" from the tip of the flower to the end of the stem. The bud dimensions are like 1 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 1" I was wondering what these knitted flowers on plastic stems with plastic leaves are, were these made from kits and about how old they maybe. Thank you for your assistance in this matter. Rob [ATTACH=full]225215[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]225216[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]225217[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]225218[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
knitted flowers on plastic stems and leaves
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...