Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Kraak? Wanli? Ming? Need help identifying please
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="MartinJS, post: 495560, member: 9812"]Now I'm really confused! Google image search for an antique blue white bowl leaves me next to nothing similar at all. I guess I'm just going to describe it as "possibly anything from Persian to Chinese" for my eBay listing LOL[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="MartinJS, post: 495560, member: 9812"]Now I'm really confused! Google image search for an antique blue white bowl leaves me next to nothing similar at all. I guess I'm just going to describe it as "possibly anything from Persian to Chinese" for my eBay listing LOL[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Kraak? Wanli? Ming? Need help identifying please
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...