Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Lalique or La-Lookalike?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Vesuvia, post: 1265089, member: 10906"]Hello again all! So, I am betting that I’ve just got a case of the “overreaching hopes”, but skies the limit and here are my fingers crossed for a sweet score! Found this lovely dish at a local thrift shop, thought it was pretty and thought my mum would like it. Don’t see any signatures or makers marks, would I be safe in assuming this is a Czech piece? </p><p><br /></p><p>cheers all!</p><p>Jem [ATTACH=full]216826[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]216827[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]216828[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]216829[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Vesuvia, post: 1265089, member: 10906"]Hello again all! So, I am betting that I’ve just got a case of the “overreaching hopes”, but skies the limit and here are my fingers crossed for a sweet score! Found this lovely dish at a local thrift shop, thought it was pretty and thought my mum would like it. Don’t see any signatures or makers marks, would I be safe in assuming this is a Czech piece? cheers all! Jem [ATTACH=full]216826[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]216827[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]216828[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]216829[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Lalique or La-Lookalike?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...