Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
Large 6' x 3' Silk embroidery, not antique
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="916Bulldogs123, post: 9487363, member: 75"]I bought this yesterday at my favorite Ukrainian thrift.</p><p>I thought the price of $4.99 was great, but then i found out it was half off for the Holiday,</p><p>I could kind of translator the writing on the bottom.</p><p>It was given to the Hunan Water Conservancy, Donated by the Legislative study group.</p><p>or delegation. October 2005</p><p>I can't translate the upper writing. I think it is the artist who made it?</p><p>I couldn't get a good pic of the whole thing, the one I got was standing on my couch.</p><p>Mikey</p><p>[ATTACH=full]445046[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]445047[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]445048[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]445049[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]445050[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]445051[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="916Bulldogs123, post: 9487363, member: 75"]I bought this yesterday at my favorite Ukrainian thrift. I thought the price of $4.99 was great, but then i found out it was half off for the Holiday, I could kind of translator the writing on the bottom. It was given to the Hunan Water Conservancy, Donated by the Legislative study group. or delegation. October 2005 I can't translate the upper writing. I think it is the artist who made it? I couldn't get a good pic of the whole thing, the one I got was standing on my couch. Mikey [ATTACH=full]445046[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]445047[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]445048[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]445049[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]445050[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]445051[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
Large 6' x 3' Silk embroidery, not antique
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...