Featured Leeds Pottery

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Dory64, Sep 3, 2021.

1. BoudiccaJones

BoudiccaJones Well-Known Member

There's something more going on here. No one's that clueless/deliberately disruptive/shouts continually despite being made aware of how rude it is
    ad nauseum.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  2. Tahmoor girl

Tahmoor girl Active Member

Right, I'm going. I'm sorry for agreeing with you Dory and I wish you luck.
    Just compare the two photos she last gave. Did they use a different mould for her one?

How silly of me for thinking that Leeds Pottery proudly mentioned England on their mark before they legally had to....when they competed with other countries.

And it was me who deleted my post on the other thread that was so upsetting to people. Not the moderator.

Anyway I'll look for another hobby.

BoudiccaJones likes this.
  3. BoudiccaJones

Excellent news.

4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I am sorry she couldn't show respect for people with actual knowledge.
    And I find it deeply disturbing that she would mock a moderator the way she did in this thread and in the sapphire ring thread.
    Oh dear, oh dear. Even you must realize your behaviour invited suspicions.

No need to reply, you have done enough.

5. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Door. Backside. To coin a phrase.

6. BoudiccaJones

As long as *they* disappear I'm thrilled. I don't believe it's as simple as it appears...no one's THAT rude,surely? It seems calculated to cause a stir. The mocking as you mention, AJ, was so blatant, it was more than mere ignorance,I am sure. I mean I am largely ignorant :) but I don't try to tell people who DO know much much better than I ever would that they are WRONG ... WHILST SHOUTING !!!

7. Any Jewelry

Thank you moderators, for deleting Tahmoor's last, offensive, post.:)

@Dory64 , again, I am sorry this had to happen in your thread. You deserve so much better. But it seems things will be more peaceful from now on.

kyratango and BoudiccaJones like this.
  8. Any Jewelry

Certainly gross disrespect, that's for sure. What motivated it is anyone's guess.
    I have never seen anything like that on Antiquers before, and I have seen quite a few trolls and contrary people come and go.

9. BoudiccaJones

@Dory64...like the others,I am so sorry this happened to your thread. <3 xxx

I've been in many Sindy forums, had my own for years before Facebook was a thing too and I have several FB groups now. I have never,ever come across this behaviour before. Dolly people can be a bit ... **passionate**. Not all of us have the necessary parts for a picnic as we would say,maybe, and things can and often do get heated. However,this awful behaviour was beyond anything I have ever seen.
    It was so blatant. Cluelessness is one thing. The utter disregard for facts, for people's feelings, for common respect, for anything really is not anything I have ever come across before and I hope to never ever again. Misleading people ... and the utter ARROGANCE,really has got to me and **shuddder**...this is not normal behaviour xxx

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    kyratango and Any Jewelry like this.
  10. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Dory I am also very sorry your thread got so crazy. One of these days someone will probably have your mark identified.

People on the board usually try to be helpful and with good humor. The knowledge base is astounding and shared so willingly. (In my head I have a pretty good ignore button but am also very aware that information given here remains on the internet so needs to be as accurate as possible to be helpful.)

I love this place and the people here (mostly). The Mods are the best! Thanks guys and gals:)

11. Any Jewelry

Exactly.
    Yes, they are! And they have been very patient with Tahmoor.

12. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

The Excitement should all be over. We can all just “Carry On”
    THATS MY OPINION! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted