Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Logo on Christofle Bottle Opener
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Marote, post: 12094114, member: 84568"]I saw that some Christofle Napoleon bottle openers also have the "coll. Gallia" mark. That mark was used from c.1935-c.1975 (<a href="https://www.silvercollection.it/ASCASGALLIAMARKS.html" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.silvercollection.it/ASCASGALLIAMARKS.html" rel="nofollow">https://www.silvercollection.it/ASCASGALLIAMARKS.html</a>). Mine doesn't have that mark, so this could be a later edition.</p><p>The black you see in the photos is dirt ... err..... patina. I still need to clean it up a bit more, but the opener's already looking better than in the pics I posted.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Marote, post: 12094114, member: 84568"]I saw that some Christofle Napoleon bottle openers also have the "coll. Gallia" mark. That mark was used from c.1935-c.1975 ([URL]https://www.silvercollection.it/ASCASGALLIAMARKS.html[/URL]). Mine doesn't have that mark, so this could be a later edition. The black you see in the photos is dirt ... err..... patina. I still need to clean it up a bit more, but the opener's already looking better than in the pics I posted.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Logo on Christofle Bottle Opener
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...