Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
London shape cup and saucer. Spode, New Hall?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Lavrentii, post: 11530134, member: 80422"]Hello community! I have this lovely cup and saucer. As for me, it is looks like London shape cup. Handle is similar to Spode and New Hall. Nicely hand painted. But I have no idea about maker… So I would try to ask you, do you know this pattern? What do you think about this set? </p><p><br /></p><p>Thank you! </p><p>P.S. love you all. It is the best forum I’ve ever been before</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]544497[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]544498[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]544499[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]544500[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]544501[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]544502[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]544503[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Lavrentii, post: 11530134, member: 80422"]Hello community! I have this lovely cup and saucer. As for me, it is looks like London shape cup. Handle is similar to Spode and New Hall. Nicely hand painted. But I have no idea about maker… So I would try to ask you, do you know this pattern? What do you think about this set? Thank you! P.S. love you all. It is the best forum I’ve ever been before [ATTACH=full]544497[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]544498[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]544499[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]544500[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]544501[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]544502[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]544503[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
London shape cup and saucer. Spode, New Hall?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...