M I Hummel Music Box

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ulilwitch, Jul 7, 2019.

1. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

I know this music box doesn't go with your forum but it is related to M I Hummel Figurines. I was wondering if anyone has ever seen the picture on this box on a figurine. I wasn't able to find this one to name it, like rain girl, peasant boy, or any of the others. Trying to find value. They all seem to have different values. 4 1/2 X 6 X 2 1/2 " high. hummel music box 1.png hummel music box 2.png hummel music box 3.png hummel music box 4.png

2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

It's only worth what someone will pay. Check ebay sold listings yet?

ulilwitch and judy like this.
  3. ulilwitch

Yes I did. But I couldn't find this one. They are asking different prices for different scenes. Thank You for answering me thought.

judy likes this.
  4. ulilwitch

5. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

ulilwitch likes this.
  6. ulilwitch

Thank You

SBSVC likes this.
  7. ulilwitch

I guess I am just not getting this. The plaque says L G Hummel.

8. ulilwitch

[QUOTEit took some thought but I guess Goebel "ulilwitch, post: 748293, member: 9773"]I guess I am just not getting this. The plaque says L G Hummel.[/QUOTE]
    Well, I thought about it and figured out Goebel didn't make these so probably LG are the initials of the company that made these plaques. Hmmm.

9. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Sorry, I was referring to your use of "name" (like rain girl, peasant boy...) when I said it didn't have a name on it...

10. ulilwitch

Oh, you were right. The figurines have names or titles. One is called "not for you"
    and one is called "umbrella girl". The names aren't printed on the figurines. I don't even know who named them. This is a very interesting subject. I will read as much as I can about it. Thanks again.

SBSVC likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted