Magnetic Healing Crystal Pendant

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by vitry-le-francois, Jan 10, 2016.

1. vitry-le-francois

vitry-le-francois Well-Known Member

I was told this was/is/were/once/could be a healing crystal? It measures about 2 inches long. The two metallic pieces on each side are very magnetic. Looks like some sort of acid etched marking on the crystal. Any ideas? TIA :)

healing3.jpg healing1.jpg

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

ya , something like that....new age Q-Ray bracelet.......but with a crystal .
    Nice crystal.....their usually more raw...

try wearing it for a week and see how you feel.....unless you have a pacemaker ....then your lucks run out! :inpain::inpain:

3. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

I don't think that is an acid etch. Looks more like sticker residue. A little mineral oil and elbow grease will take it off without hurting the crystal. Or you could try acetone, lighter fluid, goo gone or the like. Have no idea if any of those would hurt the crystal.

As for it being a healing crystal, I don't know that there is anything special that makes one crystal better than another. Different types of crystals have different so-called powers for healing for those that believe in the power of stones.

4. lauragarnet

lauragarnet Well-Known Member

This is what they call a similar thing on this site
    Buddha Maitreya the Christ's Etheric Weavers®
    Quartz crystal vibrational healing tools that transmit and radiate the Monadic, Soul-filled Light & Healing Blessings of Buddha Maitreya the Christ to Awaken the Soul

[​IMG]

vitry-le-francois likes this.
  5. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

Pseudo science does annoy me. People who use VHF hand held walkie talkies should be notably healthy as these radios have their frequency controlled by a vibrating crystal. Unhappily crystals do not vibrate without being stimulated, so no extra health when the things are turned off.

They do have one powerful property and that is parting fools from their money.

6. vitry-le-francois

Awesome! Thanks all for the wonderful answers!

7. vitry-le-francois

clutter, I cleaned this up a bit and that mark is indeed etched into the crystal. I guess that would be good new, right? lol...

8. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

looks like a 6 pointed star in a circle....

Draft saved Draft deleted