Featured MAKER'S MARK? HANDMADE SUFFOLK POTTERY MARKED COTTAGE

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by alynnfin, Jun 28, 2021.

1. alynnfin

alynnfin Well-Known Member

I have looked thru pottery cottages but can't find this same mark. Maybe it doesn't even matter to sell. Heavy for its size. Has several markings on the bottom--impressd small s inside a larger C, 79, Suffolk and have etched TA or HA possibly. I really don't know if it is either. It measures 7 1/4 inches tall by 7 inches by 5 inches.7 1/4" x 7" x 5". Anyone recognize the markings? I'm depleting all the items I've saved for my children over the years, they do not want. 5E1539DE-A325-4FCD-8E92-44F3EF846F1B.jpeg E3EBC6F7-84FB-4399-85A9-1FE6986528E1.jpeg F4103073-AB61-42AB-BDCC-C5BD0763965E.jpeg

Figtree3, Ph9 and DizzyDaff like this.
  2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

THAT is ADORABLE!!! Maybe part of a hand made Village set?? Others should be along soon to help!:)

judy likes this.
  3. alynnfin

Thank you yes. A lot of work and excellent workmanship.

judy likes this.
  4. J Kerr

J Kerr New Member

We have one of these , same style , same markings but it is a pub called the Fox and Hounds . It's Lovely and we will keep it.

Ph9, Aquitaine and judy like this.
  5. Ph9

Ph9 New Member

Hi, did you ever find out about this house or the makers mark? It is so cute

6. alynnfin

No. I sold it as a hand made pottery English Suffolk house. Sorry did not see this before.

7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

ph9 made one post in June 2022..........
    no need to apologize to someone who was here 2 years ago...and never came back!!!:meh:

8. alynnfin

I've been here but just didn't see your last comment.

Draft saved Draft deleted