Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Marc Chagall Self Portrait
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="steve richards, post: 4506433, member: 10452"]This Litho / Print</p><p><font size="6"><b><i><i><b>Self Portrait</b> by </i>Marc Chagall measures</i></b></font></p><p>10x13 inch.</p><p>Under the picture there is the # 282.</p><p>On the bottom right is the #93 (I believe this may be the page number).</p><p>on the reverse is printed</p><p>283. THE HOUSE IN MY VILLAGE</p><p>284. PROFILE AND RED CHILD</p><p>285 LOVERS WITH RED SUN</p><p>286. THE BAY OF ANGELS</p><p>AND ON THE BOTTOM LEFT IS 94(I believe this may ALSO be the page number).</p><p>Does any one any thing about this or what book this may have come from</p><p>and what the numbers signify</p><p>Thanks[ATTACH=full]395000[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]395002[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]395003[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]395005[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]395006[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]395007[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]395009[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]395010[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="steve richards, post: 4506433, member: 10452"]This Litho / Print [SIZE=6][B][I][I][B]Self Portrait[/B] by [/I]Marc Chagall measures[/I][/B][/SIZE] 10x13 inch. Under the picture there is the # 282. On the bottom right is the #93 (I believe this may be the page number). on the reverse is printed 283. THE HOUSE IN MY VILLAGE 284. PROFILE AND RED CHILD 285 LOVERS WITH RED SUN 286. THE BAY OF ANGELS AND ON THE BOTTOM LEFT IS 94(I believe this may ALSO be the page number). Does any one any thing about this or what book this may have come from and what the numbers signify Thanks[ATTACH=full]395000[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]395002[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]395003[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]395005[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]395006[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]395007[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]395009[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]395010[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Marc Chagall Self Portrait
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...