Massive Iron Candelabra?

Discussion in 'Metalware' started by Hunter S., Sep 21, 2022.

1. Hunter S.

Hunter S. Active Member

Hello good people,

This just reminded me so much of the works of Just Andersen (Denmark), but the mark on this one ain't his...but I think I will this time stick to Scandinavian designers for some reason only I know :bored::bored::bored: I hope that this time you will not prove me wrong :hilarious::bucktooth::hilarious:

So I would like to hear your opinion.

Btw, It is very heavy around ~2.5 kg (~17.5 oz), the height is 26 cm (10.2 in) and it is 36.5 cm (14.3 in) wide.

I think it's iron, I'm 99.9% sure of it...it has a beautiful patination (I tried to capture it both with flash and without)

Hope you all enjoy it and like it :woot::woot::woot:

Chandelabra1.jpg Chandelabra2.jpg Chandelabra3.jpg Chandelabra4.jpg Chandelabra5.jpg Chandelabra6.jpg Chandelabra7.jpg

2. Hunter S.

Hunter S. Active Member

I guess I will help myself :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Hey Hunter I found this: https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/d...metal-candle-holder-circa-1940/id-f_28612922/

I hope it helps :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

Hunter replies: I guess it seems very similar, but the makers mark ain't the same...Also mine has 4-arms and this one has 5-arms...but I must admit they are really really similar...so thank you Hunter...I hope one day someone else will also help with the makers mark so you can solve this mystery. :bored::bored::bored:

I wish you all the best

verybrad likes this.