Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
McNicin creamer
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 4393732, member: 9614"]I have what I think is a McNicin creamer. I am having a hard time reading the letters seeing faded out ink marks in the back ground making the letters appear to be other letters so it might not be McNicin and the rest of the stamp has fadded. There is also something stamped below it and possibly something stamped below that which are really faded out and below that stamp is 113. I would like some help with the make and pattern and reasonable price of this creamer. The creamer is about 3 1/4" top dia. excluding the spout or 3" top dia. including the spout x 3 1/4" tall. Thank you. Rob</p><p>[ATTACH=full]370385[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]370386[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 4393732, member: 9614"]I have what I think is a McNicin creamer. I am having a hard time reading the letters seeing faded out ink marks in the back ground making the letters appear to be other letters so it might not be McNicin and the rest of the stamp has fadded. There is also something stamped below it and possibly something stamped below that which are really faded out and below that stamp is 113. I would like some help with the make and pattern and reasonable price of this creamer. The creamer is about 3 1/4" top dia. excluding the spout or 3" top dia. including the spout x 3 1/4" tall. Thank you. Rob [ATTACH=full]370385[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]370386[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
McNicin creamer
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...