Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Meerschaum cigar holder Portrait? Who am I?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="J Dagger, post: 13185938, member: 10944"]I guess we like the fetishize items related to intoxicants as collectors a little bit. The objects are amazing on their own merit but the bit of naughtiness adds to it a little maybe. Kind of like with any taboo. An interesting new leaf on this tree that I’ve seen is the collector market for pharmaceutical industry swag advertising narcotics. Pharma swag in general has a strong collector base but the narcotic branded stuff goes for big bucks relatively speaking. If you’re out and about and see any pharma stuff pick it up! If the product could get you flying high then feeling low pick it up extra quick.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="J Dagger, post: 13185938, member: 10944"]I guess we like the fetishize items related to intoxicants as collectors a little bit. The objects are amazing on their own merit but the bit of naughtiness adds to it a little maybe. Kind of like with any taboo. An interesting new leaf on this tree that I’ve seen is the collector market for pharmaceutical industry swag advertising narcotics. Pharma swag in general has a strong collector base but the narcotic branded stuff goes for big bucks relatively speaking. If you’re out and about and see any pharma stuff pick it up! If the product could get you flying high then feeling low pick it up extra quick.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Meerschaum cigar holder Portrait? Who am I?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...