Featured Men of Bell Bottomed Mystery

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by J Dagger, Sep 6, 2022.

1. J Dagger

J Dagger Well-Known Member

Who are these little fellas purporting to be? Clowns? Kings of The Summer of Love? Jesters? Just marked 925. Certainly nothing old or special but it’s all gotta go and I don’t know what to call them! 6CA4DBFF-687B-48FD-B878-9F8A69D77902.jpeg 28AA8A2F-1D84-4E5D-9402-64DBAE9DA67F.jpeg

Figtree3, judy and bercrystal like this.
  2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Clowns? Especially with those long shoes too.

3. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I used to see these a lot in the 80s, and yes, clowns.

5. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

I hate clowns!

Taupou likes this.
  6. Any Jewelry

So do I. And mimes, especially after one pulled my arm, years ago, even though I said I had a muscle disorder. It was the first time I had ventured into town in months. He thought it funny, especially when I tried to pull back. All part of his 'act'.
    I reported him, but the police said he had a licence.:rolleyes: Personally, I would have liked a licence to kill.:mad:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
  7. J Dagger

J Dagger Well-Known Member

I don’t mind clowns so much but I hate clown stuff. Retro American clown stuff is so ugly and brash. Oddly clown stuff does sell. I can’t imagine who is buying it but they do. Pierrot stuff slightly less offensive but often just by a bit.

8. NanaB

NanaB Well-Known Member

My 31 year old son, inherited my fear of clowns. He had a similar experience. A clown at a kids party after I asked him not to go hear him (he had brain & facial surgery) thought it was funny to bob him on his head….

Any Jewelry likes this.
  9. Any Jewelry

I am so sorry that happened, Nana. I was bad enough and literally painful for me, but to do that to a sick child just to 'score' a laugh, is heartless and cruel.
    I hope your son has recovered from his childhood surgery, and is happy and doing well.

10. NanaB

NanaB Well-Known Member

He has. We still both along with his brother, my daughter in law & 3 grandkids; do not like clowns. I have discovered most kids are petrified of them!

11. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

NanaB likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted