Mid Mo Junk Junkie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Richard Heckemeyer, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Richard Heckemeyer

Richard Heckemeyer New Member

Hi all, Missouri "stuff" lover and collector of things here! Thanks for the add and can't wait to hear some of your thoughts on my posts to come. As much as I love anything old and odd I have absolutely zero knowledge of the subject or what and why something would be valuable or desirable.. Wich had left me with the short end of the stick again and again only to find out after a sale/buy. So please, any advice or thoughts or input is more than welcome and appreciated as well as I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge and what I'm sure will be more than one question or instance that will have you rolling eyes and thinking what a dumb ass, but I'll do my best to learn quick. Thanks and happy hunting!

2. Houseful

Houseful Well-Known Member

3. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

WELCOME Richard !!! ... Joy. :):)

judy and Richard Heckemeyer like this.
  4. Richard Heckemeyer

Richard Heckemeyer New Member

Thanks guys!! Glad to be here! ....now if only I wasn't technologically retarded and I could get some pictures to upload I might be able to get somewhere.. Thank God none of our lives are on the line if I don't cuz man id feel bad for your loved ones.. jk, Im just tired and ready to say forget it lol.

Christmasjoy and judy like this.
  5. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Hi Richard!

Welcome to Antiquers............:cat:

Christmasjoy likes this.
  6. judy

judy Well-Known Member

If you are using your phone camera, email them to yourself using Medium.

YOu can then post them here, using the Upload a File button below.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  7. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Richard.
    :D
    If you have any questions about an item, it is best to start a new thread in the appropriate forum. You can select it from this list of forums:

https://www.antiquers.com/forums/#antique-forums.7

Any problems or questions, just ask.:)

judy likes this.
  8. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Greetings, Richard.

9. Joe2007

Joe2007 Collector

Welcome to the forums!

All of us started with zero knowledge at some point and slowly built up our expertise by reading, watching completed auctions, sifting through antique shops, and trying to learn something new each and every day. Some of the best lessons are mistakes and trial and error helps us hone our craft.

I often have to reduce the size of my photos before I can post them. I use Microsoft Paint which should be loaded on most PCs.

10. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi Richard, And WELCOME to ANTIQUERS!!! Here's some quick info on getting images up whether on the computer or phone/s:

For Future reference, when posting images:

Each image MUST be UNDER 1 MB....
    there are instructions on site here on how to reduce the size of your image, if that is the problem......you are allowed up to 10 images per post!!! Here are some links to the instructions:

If on the computer:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/posting-a-thread-and-uploading-pictures.15990/

If on an iPhone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/resizing-photos-on-i-phone.35097/

And if on an Android phone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/using-an-android-phone-for-pics-on-antiquers.41709

11. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted