Military binoculars ww1 or ww2

Discussion in 'Militaria' started by Jemma1979, Dec 13, 2018.

1. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

I was selling a military binocular collection on Eboo ca. 1990, about 20 items including a few marked with names, unit, etc. of the wartime user. Got an email from the grandson of one of the marked users, wanted a price break on it, he couldn’t afford even my $225. Unfortunately I couldn’t cut the price, I was asking what I had in it, I didn’t know the market and overpaid for the collection. Think I still have half of them, live and learn.

Jemma1979 likes this.
  2. Jemma1979

Jemma1979 Active Member

Thank you

3. Jemma1979

Jemma1979 Active Member

Luckily these don’t owe me very much.
    It’s difficult isn’t it sometimes when you really like something trying not to spend too much .
    I have recently purchased some trench art and have had to on a number of occasions had to walk away as it priced far too high . Luckily I managed to find some at a great price . X

4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Damn near impossible at times.....specially when the pocketbook is not commensurate with ones apatite .........:):inpain:

Jemma1979 likes this.
  5. springfld.arsenal

springfld.arsenal Store: http://www.springfieldarsenal.net/

Wife collects trench art, but only well-done/unusual/identified brass artillery cartridge cases. If u decide to start selling it let me know.

Jemma1979 likes this.
  6. Jemma1979

Jemma1979 Active Member

I will do , I will send some pictures later when I am home .

Draft saved Draft deleted