Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Minton "Woodseat" plate ID'd, but a color I can't find anywhere!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Marie W, post: 9742064, member: 85252"]Interesting! I wonder what the deal is with this, then. So, it has the stamp for that year, but the company stamp is wrong. It's definitely older as I examine it more closely. Would they have had a revival era? I don't think this is a pattern people would have been interested in counterfeiting... Finding old things when thrifting is fun, but also extremely frustrating when it comes to identifying or getting more info. Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter since I'm keeping it.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Marie W, post: 9742064, member: 85252"]Interesting! I wonder what the deal is with this, then. So, it has the stamp for that year, but the company stamp is wrong. It's definitely older as I examine it more closely. Would they have had a revival era? I don't think this is a pattern people would have been interested in counterfeiting... Finding old things when thrifting is fun, but also extremely frustrating when it comes to identifying or getting more info. Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter since I'm keeping it.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Minton "Woodseat" plate ID'd, but a color I can't find anywhere!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...