Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Minton "Woodseat" plate ID'd, but a color I can't find anywhere!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Marie W, post: 9742459, member: 85252"]Thank you. I was wondering if it could be something like that. I'm new to all of this, but I'm a quick study and love researching. What's so odd about this is that I cannot find any examples of this color/detail online. I wonder if it was a sample or something? I've emailed a couple firms in the UK, one of which was not interested. Haven't heard back from the other. </p><p><br /></p><p>I find it so funny that I picked this up, solely based on aesthetics, and now I'm obsessed with finding the provenance... why is my brain like this?! LOL[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Marie W, post: 9742459, member: 85252"]Thank you. I was wondering if it could be something like that. I'm new to all of this, but I'm a quick study and love researching. What's so odd about this is that I cannot find any examples of this color/detail online. I wonder if it was a sample or something? I've emailed a couple firms in the UK, one of which was not interested. Haven't heard back from the other. I find it so funny that I picked this up, solely based on aesthetics, and now I'm obsessed with finding the provenance... why is my brain like this?! LOL[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Minton "Woodseat" plate ID'd, but a color I can't find anywhere!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...