Featured Miriam Haskell Necklace Turquoise Colored Beads

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by libbyloodle, Dec 9, 2020.

1. libbyloodle

libbyloodle Well-Known Member

Another one that I haven't been able to find. Been searching for a while and cannot find anything else (I don't think ~ def not necklace) using this type of bead, in this color.

It's about 14" long @ shortest and 16.25" on last bead of extender. Beads are about 6mm, give or take.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Thanks.

haskell necklace turquoise two strand (1).jpg haskell necklace turquoise two strand (2).jpg haskell necklace turquoise two strand (3).jpg haskell necklace turquoise two strand (4).jpg

2. TraceyB

TraceyB Well-Known Member

Gorgeous colour :happy:

cxgirl, judy and libbyloodle like this.
  3. libbyloodle

I agree, Tracey :D

judy likes this.
  4. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

I don't think the Miriam Haskell company made lots of exact multiples of pieces (unlike other costume jewelry makers). I don't have hard evidence to prove this, but it is only once in a blue moon I see two Haskell pieces exactly alike. Seems like they were often changing up the type of beads, the style, design.

You can search "two strand Miriam Haskell necklace" and you will see other versions (mostly faux pearl) with the extender, but I didn't see any in this blue color. I assume the beads are glass.

She definitely used interesting materials. I love her jewelry.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
  5. libbyloodle

Thank you, Lucille. This is helpful! Btw, I wrote this back when you replied but something happened right when I was just about finished and my computer shut down. Lost everything. Been battling computer problems ever since.

I think they're glass...feel like glass, sound like glass against my teeth. Def not plastic, if that's the other option. I'm new. I bought a bunch of jewelry as a way to learn about it :rolleyes:

Absolutely...so creative! I also love her stuff.

Lucille.b likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted