Featured modern sterling yurman style ring with flower in circle hallmark

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Steven S., Jun 22, 2017.

1. Steven S.

Steven S. Well-Known Member

I guess it's a flower in a circle mark on one side of the ring but not sure. It's marked 925 on the inside. Any help would be appreciated. aDSC06849 (1).JPG aDSC06851 (1).JPG

2. Tauriels

Tauriels Well-Known Member

Oh Myyyyy!!.... I LOVE this ring! Fantastic photos too, please post a photo of All markings on the inside of the ring for help with identifying the maker. Others will be more helpful but I had to say I caught my breath when I saw it! The circular symbol is similar to petroglyph's I have seen hiking in the South West. Rather than a rose, it might be a symbol of organic Life as a Sprout with a side leaf inside the circular Seed. It may be the makers mark as well, as I said others will be of more help :) I did a minor color correction to your photo, is that a band of gold between the rope stamping? aDSC06849 (1).JPG

KSW and cxgirl like this.
  3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Thanks for the editing @Tauriels.
    Yes, it looks like a David Yurman ring, except where the DY mark would be, there is a flower.
    The band does look like gold, it would be in a DY ring.
    The stone is either a citrine or, if it has pleochroism, a topaz. Pleochroism is a display of colours when you move the gemstone, like a rainbow. On the photo it looks like this one could have some colours.

Xristina, KSW, Tauriels and 1 other person like this.
  4. Doris66

Doris66 New Member

Did you ever find out anything about this ring? I have one just like it only with a pink faceted stone.

KSW likes this.
  5. Doris66

Doris66 New Member

6. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

D650E0A3-AD77-4AD9-A063-F44DB924842F.jpeg B8F81D68-1F49-445B-B757-D3791DC54B18.jpeg Hi Doris,
    Looks like you have a ring by the same maker as the one above. It doesn’t seem as thought it was determined who that was. Maybe you can post photos of any marks inside? Please choose Full Image.

KSW likes this.
  7. Doris66

Doris66 New Member

It's only marked 925 inside

8. Evy Turner

Evy Turner New Member

I also have one of these rings with a light blue stone.
    I would love to know if its worth anything and who the
    designer is?
    any help anyone can provide , would be very appreciated.
    evy

9. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome, Evy. If it is exactly the same, with a flower on the side instead of the DY mark, we don't know yet. It is not by David Yurman, that is all we know so far. Jewellery designs are often copied, and countless makers come and go.

KSW, i need help and komokwa like this.
  10. reader

reader Well-Known Member

My guess is that it’s a company who’s legally doing Yurman “inspired” jewelry for a large chain like Costco or similar.

Any Jewelry, KSW and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted