Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
more passing than a Tom Brady Aaron Rogers game
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="sunday silence, post: 12010841, member: 6808"]Verybrad. Yes exactly. I researched some of their stuff before the auction and realized most of it was way overpriced. BUt there was one nice piece that I thought was reasonable but when you see like 80 pct of the stuff is grossly overpriced then you have to think: What am I missing on this? So I just passed them by and came back later to see what sold ha ha..[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="sunday silence, post: 12010841, member: 6808"]Verybrad. Yes exactly. I researched some of their stuff before the auction and realized most of it was way overpriced. BUt there was one nice piece that I thought was reasonable but when you see like 80 pct of the stuff is grossly overpriced then you have to think: What am I missing on this? So I just passed them by and came back later to see what sold ha ha..[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
more passing than a Tom Brady Aaron Rogers game
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...