Murano? Glass Ewer

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by aginghoopsters, Oct 6, 2026 at 11:31 PM.

  1. aginghoopsters

    aginghoopsters Well-Known Member

    Hello, I just won this 6” tall ewer from a local estate auction, and was wondering if this was 19th century Murano? I saw a very similar one in Confections in Glass by Sheldon Barr when researching another piece I own, but I don’t own the book sadly. Still pretty either way IMG_0935.jpeg IMG_0936.jpeg IMG_0956.jpeg IMG_0958.jpeg IMG_0938.jpeg IMG_0918.jpeg
     
    Bronwen likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: Murano Glass
Forum Title Date
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Glassies: Murano? Covered dish? Jar? Apr 9, 2026
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Help dating Murano glass little blue grape cluster Feb 13, 2026
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Venice & Murano Glass Co. Snake Ewer Nov 21, 2025
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Pair Venetian Or Murano Threaded Cordial Glasses Oct 27, 2025
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Murano Glass Boot Vase Oct 3, 2025

Share This Page