Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Murano? Glass Ewer
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="aginghoopsters, post: 13198161, member: 90249"]Hello, I just won this 6” tall ewer from a local estate auction, and was wondering if this was 19th century Murano? I saw a very similar one in Confections in Glass by Sheldon Barr when researching another piece I own, but I don’t own the book sadly. Still pretty either way[ATTACH=full]561021[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561022[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561023[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561024[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561025[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]561026[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="aginghoopsters, post: 13198161, member: 90249"]Hello, I just won this 6” tall ewer from a local estate auction, and was wondering if this was 19th century Murano? I saw a very similar one in Confections in Glass by Sheldon Barr when researching another piece I own, but I don’t own the book sadly. Still pretty either way[ATTACH=full]561021[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561022[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561023[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561024[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561025[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]561026[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Murano? Glass Ewer
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...