Featured My old Ivory Whatsits..............soooo what is it >?

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by komokwa, Jun 6, 2020.

1. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I thought that too.....but now I question that .....
    If you screwed something into the carved end.....the hole would be almost too small for a good draw...

2. DragonflyWink

DragonflyWink Well-Known Member

Bronwen likes this.
  3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

it's the flat mouthpiece....that's not present....that makes me fall off the smoking implement ....

Bronwen likes this.
  4. DragonflyWink

DragonflyWink Well-Known Member

Eh, appears that whoever used the piece in the first pic I posted managed a pretty good draw on what was likely an unfiltered cigarette, through what looks to be a pretty small bore - but I'm really only posting my opinion...

I've a killer headache right now, so probably just stupid - but not sure what you're saying here regarding the piece "that's not present" - but clearly the threads indicate that something else would be present at the threaded end, so I'll just check back for when someone definitively identifies the missing part, and bow out of the thread now...

~Cheryl

5. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Hope when you see this you are headache-free. :)

Any Jewelry and komokwa like this.
  6. Firemandk

Firemandk Well-Known Member

7. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

Ghopper1924 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted