Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Mystery Mark on Porcelain vase!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Lecollectionneur, post: 410679, member: 8569"]I can only give you a way, Scheibe or Schlaggenwald, they have a mark with S and "gekreutze Linien" like this one, not very old in my opinion, I have marks until 50's in books and have seen this one in car boot sales on decorative pieces.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Lecollectionneur, post: 410679, member: 8569"]I can only give you a way, Scheibe or Schlaggenwald, they have a mark with S and "gekreutze Linien" like this one, not very old in my opinion, I have marks until 50's in books and have seen this one in car boot sales on decorative pieces.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Mystery Mark on Porcelain vase!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...