Need help from a Worthpoint member please.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by bercrystal, Nov 1, 2019.

1. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

2. Kronos

Kronos Well-Known Member

That one sold for 36.00 in 2012. There's one that sold in 2016 for 75.00.

3. bercrystal

@Kronos

Thank you so much!! :happy::happy:

It is $16.80 right now, but will drop down to $12.60 in a few weeks.

I'll have to think about it for a few days.

ola402 and judy like this.
  4. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

Peggy, I have 2 baskets in this pattern, one large and one small. I can't remember what WP said they sold for, but I couldn't get anyone to even Watch them. I was thinking about relisting them around the holidays, just for grins. I love the pitcher, good luck with it!!

5. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

might also check using the OMN 'Alexis'. there are a couple at WP and EAPGpatterns had one from a local auction sold for $110, but that was likely years ago. Who know if EAPG values will ever bounce back, but it's not looking like it...

6. bercrystal

Thanks Pam & TallCakes!!

If it is there next time I go in I might take it if it is down the to the final markdown. Even if it doesn't bring the big money I think I can still make money.

I will also search using the pattern name Alexis to see what I turn up.

7. CJF

CJF Active Member

FYI: You can sign up for a free 7 day trial on Worthpoint. I will do that if I need a price on something I can't find anywhere else. I look up the sold price; then cancel right away. Been doing that for years!

Draft saved Draft deleted