Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
NEED HELP FROM YOU GLASSIES ON MY PITCHER!!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Aquitaine, post: 274661, member: 602"]Hi All!!! Was at the ReStore the other day and picked this pitcher up for $2.00!! I Love it and plan to keep it, but want to know what pattern it is and am not a 'glass' person!!! I also wonder if it has under the spout what you call a case of "sick glass", which actually doesn't bother me because it's hard to see. It also had one sharp chip on the rim on the base which I ground out with a dremel sander...so no-one would get cut...smooth now!! That's outlined in red in one image. The pitcher weighs 2 lbs, 14 oz., is 8" tall at the spout and 7" at the handle. It looks like a Pineapple or Heart on the sides and front, but otherwise almost like daisy & button.....but that's all I know about glass!!!! Oh, and did I get a GOOD deal???? Thank you in advance for any and all help!!!!! Here come the images!! One got left off......should be here now...</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]87206[/ATTACH] </p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]87200[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]87201[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]87202[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]87203[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]87204[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]87205[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Aquitaine, post: 274661, member: 602"]Hi All!!! Was at the ReStore the other day and picked this pitcher up for $2.00!! I Love it and plan to keep it, but want to know what pattern it is and am not a 'glass' person!!! I also wonder if it has under the spout what you call a case of "sick glass", which actually doesn't bother me because it's hard to see. It also had one sharp chip on the rim on the base which I ground out with a dremel sander...so no-one would get cut...smooth now!! That's outlined in red in one image. The pitcher weighs 2 lbs, 14 oz., is 8" tall at the spout and 7" at the handle. It looks like a Pineapple or Heart on the sides and front, but otherwise almost like daisy & button.....but that's all I know about glass!!!! Oh, and did I get a GOOD deal???? Thank you in advance for any and all help!!!!! Here come the images!! One got left off......should be here now... [ATTACH=full]87206[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]87200[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]87201[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]87202[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]87203[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]87204[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]87205[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
NEED HELP FROM YOU GLASSIES ON MY PITCHER!!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...