Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
NEED HELP FROM YOU GLASSIES ON MY PITCHER!!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="TallCakes, post: 274715, member: 107"]looks like it might be Iverna / Later Jefferson</p><p>Ripley & Co. (#303, 1911); Imperial Glass Co. (#91, 1915 as part of their <i>Nucut</i> line); Paden City Glass Mfg. Co. (1918)</p><p><br /></p><p>HOWEVER....</p><p>This pattern has appeared numerous times either unnamed or incorrectly identified as <i>Iverna.</i> Dori Miles has named the pattern <i>Heart and Tassels.</i> The pattern has attributes or motifs consistent with Imperial NUCUT patterns.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="TallCakes, post: 274715, member: 107"]looks like it might be Iverna / Later Jefferson Ripley & Co. (#303, 1911); Imperial Glass Co. (#91, 1915 as part of their [I]Nucut[/I] line); Paden City Glass Mfg. Co. (1918) HOWEVER.... This pattern has appeared numerous times either unnamed or incorrectly identified as [I]Iverna.[/I] Dori Miles has named the pattern [I]Heart and Tassels.[/I] The pattern has attributes or motifs consistent with Imperial NUCUT patterns.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
NEED HELP FROM YOU GLASSIES ON MY PITCHER!!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...