Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
NEED HELP FROM YOU GLASSIES ON MY PITCHER!!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Aquitaine, post: 274909, member: 602"]But WAIT, <a href="http://@TallCakes" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="http://@TallCakes" rel="nofollow">@TallCakes</a>, the image you posted is DIFFERENT from the one <u><b>I</b></u> found on eBay......my link does match up.....I totally see the differences in your image, which is very different from mine, but please check out my link above......am I missing something here?????? I want to learn this!!!! I'm getting totally 'cornfused'!!! And I VERY MUCH VALUE your opinion!!!![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Aquitaine, post: 274909, member: 602"]But WAIT, [URL='http://@TallCakes']@TallCakes[/URL], the image you posted is DIFFERENT from the one [U][B]I[/B][/U] found on eBay......my link does match up.....I totally see the differences in your image, which is very different from mine, but please check out my link above......am I missing something here?????? I want to learn this!!!! I'm getting totally 'cornfused'!!! And I VERY MUCH VALUE your opinion!!!![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
NEED HELP FROM YOU GLASSIES ON MY PITCHER!!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...