Need help identifying a doll

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Good fortune, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Good fortune

Good fortune New Member

I was given a bunch of collectible dolls and I’d like to have more info about a particular doll: Mirren Barrie NIADA Miss America series Miss Illinois #3/10. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

It would be helpful if you posted a photograph, Good fortune.

Debora

kyratango and komokwa like this.
  3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Are you getting an error message in trying to post images, or do you need help?? And sorry, I keep forgetting to say 'Hi'!! And WELCOME to ANTIQUERS, Good fortune!!!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    kyratango and Debora like this.
  4. Good fortune

Good fortune New Member

Yes I am, it keeps telling that the file size is to big, I’m uploading with my iPhone. Any sugestiones. Thank you.

5. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Others have said to try emailing the images to YOURSELF as MEDIUM.....that should make them UNDER the 1MB requirements each to be posted here.....!

Otherwise, For future reference, when posting here:

Each image MUST be UNDER 1 MB....
    there are instructions on site here on how to reduce the size of your image, if that is the problem......you are allowed up to 8 images per post!!! Here are some links to the instructions:

If on the computer:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/posting-a-thread-and-uploading-pictures.15990/

If on an iPhone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/resizing-photos-on-i-phone.35097/

And if on an Android phone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/using-an-android-phone-for-pics-on-antiquers.41709/

(Oh and be aware, iPhones for whatever reason, tend to post images sideways.....not much you can do about it....someone else will fix them!!)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    kyratango likes this.
  6. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

I’ve moved this Thread to Antique Discussion. Once you get the photos uploaded, you’re good to go.

kyratango and Aquitaine like this.
  7. Good fortune

Good fortune New Member

D099CE09-8FA1-4969-B272-4F33C448C187.jpeg 9D46005C-6EE3-4DE3-BFD1-DCB20B238334.jpeg 1D1989E1-0A48-4ACE-8593-5FC6EF5DF1BE.jpeg 964EA246-0AAB-48DD-88F4-CDE72F7245E5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2021
  8. Good fortune

Good fortune New Member

Hello me again I finally figured out how to resize pictures. Thank you for your help.

Aquitaine likes this.
  9. i need help

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  10. Good fortune

Good fortune New Member

Thank you…do you have any idea on how much is worth?

11. i need help

I have not found that particular doll for sale. Maybe someone else will know more.
    @judy

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  12. Good fortune

Good fortune New Member

Awesome, can you give me the link? Thanks a lot.

13. i need help

Sorry, I meant to say NOT found. (My eyes are burning with wildfire smoke)

14. Laurel

Laurel New Member

I can't seem to post anything other than an answer like this one. I couldn't even introduce myself when asked to--it said error message. Otherwise it says I don't have the privilege of posting. HELP!!!!

15. i need help

Did you open an email from Peter Davis when you registered?

16. judy

judy Well-Known Member

First I've seen of this thread.

It's already 3 months old.

Best advise has already been given by I Need Help.

NIADA was very active a few years back. I was never a member but know several people who were.

I don't know how active they are today, but best to contact them.

Figtree3 and BoudiccaJones like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted