Need Help Identifying Handmade Art Pottery

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by The Collector Chicken, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Recent pickup in Kentucky. About 10 inches in length. I’ve not been able to find anything like it on searching. Any help would be greatly appreciated. IMG_4687.jpeg IMG_4681.jpeg IMG_4679.jpeg

trip98, komokwa, mirana and 1 other person like this.
  2. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

Nice piece of studio pottery. Could be of a potter who works in Kentucky. It sometimes doesn't travel far from home. I believe there is a FaceBook group for studio pottery id if no one here recognizes it.

3. mirana

mirana Well-Known Member

That is a really great and unique piece. I would have picked it up too!

...and been endlessly troubled by that mark. I agree checking potters close to where you got it is a good start, though I tried once on a piece I thought came from North Carolina and wasn't that old, and could not find the potter. There are a LOT of them!

Draft saved Draft deleted