Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Need help identifying my CREATURE
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Msalicia, post: 1566371, member: 13664"][ATTACH=full]230109[/ATTACH] Yes it is creepy. It is old ivory. I have researched Asian and no luck. Someone told me there were Monks that did some odd ivory carvings but no name or origin offered. Possibly Mythological, but I went on overload trying to delve into that. No markings, not pierced for Netsuke wear. I’m hoping someone can help. I am aware of the Ivory laws.</p><p>Thanks[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Msalicia, post: 1566371, member: 13664"][ATTACH=full]230109[/ATTACH] Yes it is creepy. It is old ivory. I have researched Asian and no luck. Someone told me there were Monks that did some odd ivory carvings but no name or origin offered. Possibly Mythological, but I went on overload trying to delve into that. No markings, not pierced for Netsuke wear. I’m hoping someone can help. I am aware of the Ivory laws. Thanks[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Need help identifying my CREATURE
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...