Need help identifying this makers mark

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Kate GB, Feb 14, 2020 at 10:32 AM.

  1. Kate GB

    Kate GB New Member

    Does anyone know this makers mark? It's quite blurred so I can't make it out but perhaps someone may recognise it.
    Thank you
  2. Kate GB

    Kate GB New Member

    Sorry here it is

    Attached Files:

  3. daveydempsey

    daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

    We need a larger photo, the one provided offers little ID

    Document1 copy.jpg
  4. Houseful

    Houseful Well-Known Member

    Luckily I know it despite this blurry pic!
    It’s Glynn Colledge, Denby Pottery.
  5. Houseful

    Houseful Well-Known Member

    Full size pics will help to id items and showing the whole item too as people might know style of work to help identify a mark.
  6. janetpjohn

    janetpjohn Well-Known Member

    Yes, but one "n" in Glyn.
    Houseful likes this.
  7. Houseful

    Houseful Well-Known Member

    Yes, it was a double tap on the n.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: Need help
Forum Title Date
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Need Help w some Heisey 1286 Ashtrays vs. others like it Yesterday at 8:01 PM
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Chinese Bowl - Need Help Identifying Please Saturday at 12:11 PM
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Need help identifying Thursday at 10:30 PM
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain I need help identifying/dating this juice pitcher please Tuesday at 5:16 PM
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Very old Toby jug need help identifying Feb 7, 2020

Share This Page