Need help identifying

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Ed Ravo, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Ed Ravo

Ed Ravo New Member

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

3. NewEngland

NewEngland Well-Known Member

It could be "Put and Take" dice. If you google it, you might find something similar. Possibly celluloid/early plastic. It's hard to tell, seeing only one side of yours.

SBSVC, Ghopper1924 and i need help like this.
  4. Ed Ravo

Ed Ravo New Member

Did not find anything simlar... I cant take a picture of the other side.... not my item just trying to help someone on FB.

Ghopper1924 likes this.
  5. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Maybe ask the original poster on FB to come here and post some more pictures? Or if they don't want to do that maybe they would send you more pics and you could post them, @Ed Ravo --

And, welcome to Antiquers! It's nice of you to join here just to help somebody else.

BoudiccaJones likes this.
  6. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted