Need help on ID'ing a old brass nozzle

Discussion in 'Metalware' started by Noah Tye, Sep 13, 2018.

  1. Noah Tye

    Noah Tye New Member

    Hello antiquers community,

    I've been chasing a brass nozzle for sometime, trying to see different makes and models to match its characteristics; haven't had much success.

    It's from the 1960's or 70's I believe, or atleast that's when the photos were taken. Paired with it, a part I was able to identify (the white/silverish rod mounted with that the red wire attaches to), which is a electrode for a gas oven.

    I've speculated it's part of a propane torch, or some welding tool that gives out fumes so the electrode can spark and ignite the vapor

    received_302787057189766.jpeg received_297165817742045.jpeg received_725821317758157.jpeg received_1108588902639235.jpeg

    I wish I knew more, really. It looks very similar to a more modern Megacrimp hydraulic hose coupling; just more narrow.


    If there is anything else you notice that you may recognize, like the " 8 " shaped looking mounts they feed through, it would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you in advanced for your time and I look forward to discussing this further with more than two eyes!

    - Noah
    Christmasjoy and Joshua Brown like this.
  2. sabre123

    sabre123 Well-Known Member

    Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  3. Jeff Drum

    Jeff Drum Well-Known Member

    Sorry but I have to ask (you don't have to answer). It sounds like you don't have this in your possession but only have some old (highly magnified) photos. What led you to try to figure out what this is - is it from an old family photo or ???
Similar Threads: Need help
Forum Title Date
Metalware Enamel on Copper Abstract Nude - Need Sig Help please Mar 20, 2019
Metalware Brass item, need help identifying Feb 22, 2019
Metalware Need Help with Error Pennies Feb 17, 2019
Metalware Weird metal tree - need help Feb 16, 2019
Metalware Please i need your help to id this large old oriental statue Jan 17, 2019

Share This Page