Featured Need help pricing a Camille Fonce mezzotint

Discussion in 'Art' started by Pcp, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Pcp

Pcp New Member

IMG_20170827_133001.jpg IMG_20170827_132948.jpg IMG_20170827_132934.jpg Hiya picked up this original proof signed mezzotint by Camille Fonce titled 'Antwerp Town Hall'. Have been looking for prices on similar stuff but not had much luck. Was hoping someone might shed some light on it's value. It measures 97 H x 80 W and is in the original frame.

It came in a job lot, we normally deal in furniture. I am new to the forums and hope I can also help other people although probably not with art.

Thanks a lot

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  2. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

While I am not finding your exact piece, I am finding values for similar as low as $20.00 all the way up to over $500.00. The high priced one seems to be an outlier. Most of the uncolored etchings are under $100.00.

Pcp and KingofThings like this.
  3. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

Welcome!
    Please go back and edit your photos to the full image option and always do this for all your photos. :)

Pcp and Aquitaine like this.
  4. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

And in case you need more help doing such, hope this brief tutorial helps, as well as the above!! WELCOME ABOARD, too!!!!

zTutorialForIMAGES2.jpg

5. Pcp

Pcp New Member

Ok I sorted it guys, thanks. Cheers Brad for the info was hoping it would be one of the higher value ones :)

KingofThings likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted