Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
Need Help With Fabric and Age
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="acvintage, post: 4272236, member: 16144"]Hello All ~ I have this blue fabric which I believe is a cotton matelasse. Second photo shows front and back closeup. I've washed it and it now measures 32-1/4" wide (selvage to selvage sides). </p><p><br /></p><p>I have been unable to find any that are this narrow and I can't tell if this is vintage or newer fabric. Any help is appreciated ... (P.S. 1st photo shows true color. 2nd photo was taken later in day.)</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]340753[/ATTACH]</p><p>[ATTACH=full]340754[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="acvintage, post: 4272236, member: 16144"]Hello All ~ I have this blue fabric which I believe is a cotton matelasse. Second photo shows front and back closeup. I've washed it and it now measures 32-1/4" wide (selvage to selvage sides). I have been unable to find any that are this narrow and I can't tell if this is vintage or newer fabric. Any help is appreciated ... (P.S. 1st photo shows true color. 2nd photo was taken later in day.) [ATTACH=full]340753[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]340754[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing
>
Need Help With Fabric and Age
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...