Need help with plates

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by jld2112, May 14, 2022.

1. jld2112

jld2112 New Member

round close up (Medium).jpg round measure (2) (Medium).jpg round on brown (2) (Medium).jpg round on plain white (2) (Medium).jpg square measure (2) (Medium).jpg square on brown (2) (Medium).jpg square on plain white (2) (Medium).jpg My wife and I are re-modeling our kitchen and we found these plates of my grandmothers in the back on one of the cabinets. We looked and found no markings or stamps or any identifiers of any kind on them. We would like to find any information about them at all as we don't plan on keeping them. We'd like to sell them for a fair price so they could go to a new home where they could be enjoyed.

There are two styles. Round and Square. The round ones have what looks to be a grape vine on them and the square ones have a flower pattern.

Any information on these would be greatly appreciated.

(Pics were taken on both a cardboard and a white background.)

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2022
    Figtree3, KSW and TallCakes like this.
  2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

3. jld2112

jld2112 New Member

That link is 100% what I have on the square. THANKS !!! Given your information I now have some more to search with. Again, thanks !!

pearlsnblume, KSW and TallCakes like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted