Need help with wood carved stool

Discussion in 'Tribal Art' started by Crim000, Jun 5, 2020.

1. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

My head is spinning thinking about the possibilites of what lies dead in Crim's 'new/factory' crematorium.

2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

The Buddhas of Bamiyan:
    upload_2020-6-7_14-33-28.jpeg

The Temple of Baalshamin in Palmyra:
    upload_2020-6-7_14-32-43.jpeg

kyratango and i need help like this.
  3. Crim000

Crim000 Active Member

@Any Jewelry thank you for your reply
    Also I’m not stupid and the good ole chair is fine. Like I said been doing this awhile. Take it as a point to persons who quickly want to state a objects date as a repo or mass produced

komokwa likes this.
  4. 2manybooks

2manybooks Well-Known Member

Well, I guess you showed us !? :confused:
    Looking back at some of your other threads, you seemed to be quite polite and reasonable. Why did you threaten the bonfire with this piece? Trying out your troll hat, to see how upset you could make people?

kyratango, komokwa, Crim000 and 2 others like this.
  5. Any Jewelry

Let's see what happens if he tries that once too often.

kyratango, komokwa, Crim000 and 2 others like this.
  6. Crim000

Crim000 Active Member

@2manybooks not doing anything to cause a ruckus. But when I first started doing this many times I have had people tell me that’s reproduction or mass produced. Once I learned how everything worked I found it pretty upsetting to see how much I had been ripped off.

komokwa likes this.
  7. Crim000

Crim000 Active Member

@2manybooks also you shouldn’t want people to be doing that could you imagine the stuff that actually is thrown out because of this?

komokwa likes this.
  8. Any Jewelry

Frankly I don't see any justification for what you did, no matter how much you refer to matters that have nothing to do with us.
    I don't know how 'everything worked' where you are, but the best way to avoid getting ripped off is knowledge.

It must be clear to you that we aren't here for the money. We are here to learn and to share knowledge. If you can't accept that and would rather spend the rest of your life getting ripped off, this isn't the right place for you.
    And if you'd rather waste people's time playing games and don't appreciate the effort invested in you, this isn't the right place for you either. There are plenty of people who need our advice and don't play games. I would rather spend time on them, then on someone who acts like a troll.

9. Crim000

Crim000 Active Member

komokwa likes this.
  10. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

We understand that.......& you're not alone !!!
    BUT....
    You can paint everyone with the same brush.....;)
    We're show pics and backing up our assertions....
    That's why I asked Ms. Preston for some clarification.....but she has yet to show any justification for her statement......so unless she can back up what she's said...I'd discount her opinion as just a faded memory....:meh::meh:

kyratango and Any Jewelry like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted