Need identification help

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Crystalina, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Crystalina

Crystalina Active Member

This beautiful bowl is marked B H and I can't seemed to find it anywhere. This is the 2nd one I own. Obviously hand turned, both are beautiful and two totally different types of clay. I need help identifying who this artist is so I can be accurate is my sale listing. As always I appreciate your knowledge...
    The bowl is 5.875" across x 2.5" tall with a 2" base
    The vase/planter is 5.25" tall x a 3.75" mouth x a 2.125" base

bh blue pottery front.png bh blue pottery mark.png bh inside.jpg bh bottom.jpg bh pottery mark.jpg

2. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

They both look like studio pottery, and as such it may be next to impossible to ID the potter :sorry:

Draft saved Draft deleted