Need info on antique table and chairs

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by Nicole Tiernan, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Nicole Tiernan

Nicole Tiernan New Member

My husband and I have a few things in our home that we are suspicious of being Antiques and we would like to find out their value. We know that the end table is made by Lycoming Furniture Walnut end table of some kind and these chairs are a complete mystery. We can't find any markings on either of the chairs. Any ideas or answers would be appreciated and super helpful! Thanks so much the Tiernans

Attached Files:

komokwa and Christmasjoy like this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I loath your ladder back chairs.....those front legs coming above the seat always dug into my under thigh....
    that said..... they've been making those 4 ever.....and yours don't look older than the 1980's.......... and are of little value.... but let's wait for the furniture guys to show up and dispute my findings....... cuz .. WDIK ???

upload_2020-4-10_3-25-35.jpeg

The end table with those metal legs look to me like 1960's vintage, and again of low value in this market.....but again..... WSWIK , or if I know anything at all.

upload_2020-4-10_3-30-19.jpeg

Disclaimer....... I may be talking thru my hat..... but I'll get the ball rolling !!!

NewEngland, judy and Christmasjoy like this.
  3. Nicole Tiernan

Nicole Tiernan New Member

Duly noted and i appreciate the input.. you probably know a lot more than me lol...we weren't sure because in regards to the table, after a quick Google search, we saw a few pieces made by the same company that sold for a decent price...not a boatload but we didn't find much else than that.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  4. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Hi Nicole!

Welcome to Antiquers.............:cat:

5. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

are there any stencil numbers on the underside of that table? Looks 1970's.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  6. Ghopper1924

Ghopper1924 Well-Known Member

I think 1970s on the table, maybe the same on the chairs. So: Not antique. Unfortunately, value is minimal.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  7. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I'm with the others, 1970s. So not antique, but that's no reason why you shouldn't enjoy them.

Draft saved Draft deleted