Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Need info on antique table and chairs
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="komokwa, post: 1915412, member: 301"]I loath your ladder back chairs.....those front legs coming above the seat always dug into my under thigh....</p><p>that said..... they've been making those 4 ever.....and yours don't look older than the 1980's.......... and are of little value.... but let's wait for the furniture guys to show up and dispute my findings....... cuz .. WDIK ???</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]245143[/ATTACH]</p><p><br /></p><p>The end table with those metal legs look to me like 1960's vintage, and again of low value in this market.....but again..... WSWIK , or if I know anything at all.</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]245144[/ATTACH]</p><p><br /></p><p>Disclaimer....... I may be talking thru my hat..... but I'll get the ball rolling !!![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="komokwa, post: 1915412, member: 301"]I loath your ladder back chairs.....those front legs coming above the seat always dug into my under thigh.... that said..... they've been making those 4 ever.....and yours don't look older than the 1980's.......... and are of little value.... but let's wait for the furniture guys to show up and dispute my findings....... cuz .. WDIK ??? [ATTACH=full]245143[/ATTACH] The end table with those metal legs look to me like 1960's vintage, and again of low value in this market.....but again..... WSWIK , or if I know anything at all. [ATTACH=full]245144[/ATTACH] Disclaimer....... I may be talking thru my hat..... but I'll get the ball rolling !!![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Need info on antique table and chairs
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...