Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Need some help with Vallerysthal hen on nest please TIA
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="pearlsnblume, post: 417811, member: 141"]<a href="https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vallerysthal-Portieux-Glass-Works-6-Inch-Hen-on-Nest-Green-Opaque-/202397711056?hash=item2f1fd7fad0%3Ag%3AXW4AAOSw%7EyNbbFsU&nma=true&si=dViBZ0o1RsUicJTTkGXc%252BH3TGwo%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vallerysthal-Portieux-Glass-Works-6-Inch-Hen-on-Nest-Green-Opaque-/202397711056?hash=item2f1fd7fad0%3Ag%3AXW4AAOSw%7EyNbbFsU&nma=true&si=dViBZ0o1RsUicJTTkGXc%252BH3TGwo%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557" rel="nofollow">https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vallerysthal-Portieux-Glass-Works-6-Inch-Hen-on-Nest-Green-Opaque-/202397711056?hash=item2f1fd7fad0:g:XW4AAOSw~yNbbFsU&nma=true&si=dViBZ0o1RsUicJTTkGXc%2BH3TGwo%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557</a></p><p><br /></p><p>I have a smaller version of this also in the same color. No pics yet.</p><p><br /></p><p>Can someone here tell me, if this particular color is harder to find or run of the mill?</p><p>I ask because I could only find this one listing to go by.</p><p><br /></p><p>And also what would be the date or time frame when this was made?</p><p><br /></p><p>Any other info would be appreciated.</p><p>Thank you![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="pearlsnblume, post: 417811, member: 141"][URL]https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vallerysthal-Portieux-Glass-Works-6-Inch-Hen-on-Nest-Green-Opaque-/202397711056?hash=item2f1fd7fad0%3Ag%3AXW4AAOSw%7EyNbbFsU&nma=true&si=dViBZ0o1RsUicJTTkGXc%252BH3TGwo%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557[/URL] I have a smaller version of this also in the same color. No pics yet. Can someone here tell me, if this particular color is harder to find or run of the mill? I ask because I could only find this one listing to go by. And also what would be the date or time frame when this was made? Any other info would be appreciated. Thank you![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Need some help with Vallerysthal hen on nest please TIA
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...