Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Need some help with Vallerysthal hen on nest please TIA
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Pat P, post: 417892, member: 201"]I love that shade of green, especially with the light coming through. </p><p><br /></p><p>I have a similar white milk glass hen covered bowl that was my mom's. I remember her also having a turquoise blue milk glass one... not sure if I have it somewhere.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Pat P, post: 417892, member: 201"]I love that shade of green, especially with the light coming through. I have a similar white milk glass hen covered bowl that was my mom's. I remember her also having a turquoise blue milk glass one... not sure if I have it somewhere.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Need some help with Vallerysthal hen on nest please TIA
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...